Looking for advice in Calgary

ElectricCurves

Hi Everyone. So, I don't know exactly what I am looking for. I am married, love my husband and don't want things to change. We no longer have a physical attraction but not something that is talked about. I am in my 40s, shy but confident and now understand how one can be interested in more than their spouse. One person to fulfill all aspects is hard. I miss being appreciated, kissed, shown affection. I am a very touchy feely person and I show my heart on my sleeve. I would like to find someone that I can meet, chat with, get to know. Maybe if there is a spark, have little get togethers when possible for some light physical affection. I have a very busy life with just spurts of free time. I don't know where to find people that are close to me (NW) and would understand how I feel. Any ideas or suggestions are completely welcome!! I am new to this.

Hello ElectricCurves,

You might want to try OKCupid, it is a poly-friendly dating site that will help you find people in your area. There are other dating sites/apps I can suggest, but OKC is by far the most popular (and most often used). On Polyamory.com, you can post an ad in Dating & Friendships, but your responses, if you got any, would be sparse and scattered. Try OKC first, then come back to this thread and let us know how that goes for you. If you live in Calgary, that's a hopeful circumstance because it's a large city and you will have a better chance of finding people in your area.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back