My life as a new polyamorous person and a former s*x worker

RosieMay

Hi everyone!

Feel free to delete this thread if it has no purpose, here.

I’m new to polyamory. I’ve discovered this about a year ago, with my current partner. I love him so much and realizing I still had feelings for my former wrestling teacher, at the same time, I assumed polyamory was for me. For now, it suits me very well. I have no intention in going back to monogamous relationships.

With the pandemic and considering my past as a sex worker, I recently took to writing. Something I realize now how it's been missing from my life. As I grow older, I assume my passion for sex even more.

So last week, I started this blog (in French), suprisingly popular, about my past as a former sex worker and my year-old discovery of the polyamorous lifestyle, which suits me very well.

Since I have a few English speaking friends, I decided to translate it all and publish it as a whole new blog. It's an intimate look into my life and my head. It's sexy, sometimes raw, sometimes informative, but always honest.

If it's of any interest to you, I invite you candidly to click on this perfectly safe Blogger link:

https://softheartedcourtesan.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy!

Hi RosieMay,

I read a little of your blog (all five parts of "My path/way to polyamory and sex work"), it was good, I liked it. It sounds like you had several partners before getting together with your current partner, and like your current partner is perfect for you in every way. It is cool that you have a very positive view of sex and sexual freedom. You have learned to have this view through your many experiences. Thank you for sharing. I hope polyamory makes you very happy for the rest of your life.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi RosieMay,

I read a little of your blog (all five parts of "My path/way to polyamory and sex work"), it was good, I liked it. It sounds like you had several partners before getting together with your current partner, and like your current partner is perfect for you in every way. It is cool that you have a very positive view of sex and sexual freedom. You have learned to have this view through your many experiences. Thank you for sharing. I hope polyamory makes you very happy for the rest of your life.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Thank you so much for taking time to read it! It really is a passion of mine, lately, and knowing it speaks to some persons is very motivating!

This lifestyle is indeed very fulfilling. Met so much interesting open-minded people!

By the way, thanks also for pointing out that I wrote my titles two different ways! I corrected it.

R.

Poly can be such a wonderful experience, to those who find it. I'm glad you found it, and that it is right for you.

Back