My name is Cici

MsDivaCici

Hello everybody. If you couldnt tell from the title, My name is Cici. :D Im a 34 year old mother of 4 amazing kids. I have been married 14 years and we have been together for 18 years. We have a polyamorous relationship and i can dive in deeper as to what that means to us if you choose (not looking for unicorns!). I have had one relationship where i had another male partner but it didnt end very well and it took a long time to recover i guess from that experience. Maybe is was just the inexperience of this lifestyle or something more along the lines of confusion and unrequited love, idk it just didnt work out. But, a story for another day lol. I'm not necessarily bi-sexual, I prefer males sexually but i do have an appreciation for the female anatomy and i like connecting emotionally before sexually and gender isnt important there. I like just being me. i know that sounds so cheesy but its true. I like the outdoors but hate bugs. Somedays, im all for packing up a bag and hitting the road for an adventure and then other days, im just as happy at home doing nothing but playing in my garden and with my kiddos. I absolutely love to laugh and you can almost always find me joking or laughing (unless im having a bad day). I listen to a variety of music besides country and gospel. Im not a religious person but i have my beliefs. If you would like to know more, we can always just talk and see where that goes. Might even find out something new about myself. :) Im located in NC near charlotte, nc

Last edited:

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Greetings Cici,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a fun person, I hope you will enjoy your time here, and who knows, you might just make some new friends. I am in Washington State, and have been polyamorous for a little over 14 years. If you have any questions let me know! I'm glad to have you with us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!