My Re-introduction

eklctc

Good day.

I have been a member for a number of years but have been absent online for a few of the most recent ones so I am reacquainting myself.

I don't have anything of much intrigue to say. I have practiced some form of non-monogamy for the majority of my dating life and find it works best for my life. I have been a participant in various relationship dynamics (triad, quad, couple, swingers, Unicorn, monogamous partner in open relationship & open partner involved with a monogamous one, etc).

I would love to develop a tribe of like-minded people to grow with but I am definitely not on a quest for that specifically. Actually, I am always open to meeting others who can relate to me at my core, in general, since it is such a rarity.

I'm not big on labels but, to give you an idea of who I am, I will say that I am an ethnic, pansexual, cisgender woman.

I look forward to catching up and making new acquaintances.

Cheers*

Last edited:
Greetings eklctc,
Welcome back. Have enjoyed reading your recent posts.

It sounds like you have been quite active so far in polyamorous and open relationships, I'm sure you've learned quite a lot and there will be a lot of people here who will benefit from your wisdom. I will, for one.

I hope you find all you are looking for.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the new guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Glad to meet you!

Welcome back!

I agree with Kevin - you seem to have a good amount of different experiences and your wisdom will definitely benefit us others. Don't hesitate to post and tell your thoughts!

Back