New Article by Elisabeth Sheff - Personal Growth Through CNM (8/4/2019)

Al99

Personal Growth Through Consensual NonMonogamies
Considering boundaries, facing shadows, and embracing spirit.

by Elisabeth A. Sheff Ph.D., CSE (Author of The Polyamorists Next Door)
Posted Aug 04, 2019, Psychology Today Website.

This article is by a respected author in a respected periodical - but I did not find the article to be particularly informative or thought provoking. Still, it was probably worth the few minutes it took to read it, and some might find it helpful.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1CsgQ2OyEAGZqQ98G8GXnvayBomxBr_dZdRNtdWQgc8Hg

Interesting article. I always like to hear what Elisabeth Sheff has to say, she is good at approaching poly in an analytical way.

We're supposed to call it CNM now? To me, that means certified nurse midwife lol

"The purpose [of CNM] is growth."

Ack. Gurus. Ya gotta love 'em.

BTW, the plural of Stevens (a couple with a shared last name) is not Stevens. It's Stevenses. Like the Joneses. Keeping up with.

I did not find the article to be particularly informative or thought provoking.
Most articles in Psychology Today are not particularly informative nor thought provoking. It's pop culture for waiting rooms - for those who fancy themselves too bright to be seen reading People.

most articles in psychology today are not particularly informative nor thought provoking. It's pop culture for waiting rooms - for those who fancy themselves too bright to be seen reading people.

lolol

Back