New Here

kbar

Hello everyone. I am single and in a poly relationship with a married couple I have known for many years. I do not live with them but have my own household. I am hoping to learn how I can enrich our poly experience.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. This is my first poly relationship and wanting to learn everything I can to help enrich our poly. Will be asking lots of questions.

Hi kbar - and welcome to the forum! We have lots of experienced poly folks here who are generally friendly and helpful - so please don't hesitate to post your thoughts and questions. The Poly Relationships Corner and the General Poly Discussion sections are both quite active. Best of luck on your poly journey. Al

Greetings kbar,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I think that one way you can enrich your poly is to go on dates, doing special things ... visiting a park, a museum, an art museum, going out to see a movie, anything that is enjoyable and fun. Of course you may already be doing this. Tell us more of your story, how did you end up in your poly relationship, what kind of things do the three of you do together, etc.

It's great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

We do go and do things together. Went to a movie Saturday night. We love riding motorcycles and trap shooting. We have several things plan for the summer. It started out with teasing each other but never acting on anything. Once I started to open up more to them about myself, we started talking about wants and needs. And well, one thing led to another and here we are.

Thanks all for the replies.

No problem. It sounds like the three of you have a good relationship, and you did not rush into it, which also helps.

Back