New life

TXretired

My prior relationship was vetoed by Driver after 8 months. While we still love each other, we honor his decision. Life must go on, however.

SW said she would never be interested in a relationship. This changed after we conversed with a couple looking for a another couple. This has led to awesome conversations for both self and SW with the opposite new partner.

There is a good 4 way connection that has developed. I actually grew up 50 miles from Cheddar and Marine. Marine and I are very compatible. SW and Cheddar are very compatible.

We will meet them Mother’s Day weekend. I will be with Cheddar and SW will be with Marine for the weekend. Cheddar and I are looking forward to taking our conversation further. The goal for both couples is the development of a long term relationship where we can do things as a foursome, then split up and go with our new partner for other activities.

It has been awesome for me to see the joy that SW is experiencing. The same joy that I had with Teach. Marine has been good for SW. SW has opened herself up to many new potentials and experience.

Life goes on!

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Hi Retired,

It is great to hear that you and SW have both started a new relationship with another couple (Cheddar and Marine). Perhaps this'll even help you with your grieving process of breaking up with Teach. Keep us posted!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

TXretired

Update

Cheddar and Marine are an awesome couple. Only 1200 miles apart. It looks like we can swing it about once a month. We meet, exchange spouses and go our separate ways. It has been great for both of SW and Self.

In this process, we met another couple where the lady and I had a phenomenal Connection. He and SW Enjoy one another but his lady and I are more enfolded and date as able. All four of us get along well. I will update as this progresses.

I still deal with my loss. I am blessed that each lady has also been in the same boat as me. They understand. Pretty amazing.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Hi TX, thanks for that update. It sounds like you are having a wonderful connection with both couples. That is good to hear. Keep us posted.

Al99

Hi anadybella - and welcome to the Forum! We will look forward to hearing more of your story -and please don't hesitate to join in the conversation with any thoughts and questions that you may have.

You didn't say how familiar that you are with polyamory - but if you are would like more info on the subject, here is a link to a list of some of the best poly sites that you might find helpful.

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108191

Again, welcome!

Al

Al99

Thanks for the link.

Anadybella, you are very welcome - hope you find the resources helpful!

Please consider starting your own thread and sharing your story with us. :)

Al

Last edited: