New member from SW Michigan

Skaterplus3

Hi Poly Peeps,
Discovered your site and thought I would give it a try.
Have enjoyed the liberation and experiences of the Poly life for four years. My wonderful wife of 20 plus years and I have grown so close, and see the world in a much better light.
I enjoy travel (In My Campervan I built, and other civil forms🙂) Motorcycling (rediscover from my youth) and people. And umm, playing hockey, hence the stage name...😄

Skaterplus3

Attachments

• 21F88A3C-0D7D-479A-996B-F2AA75005104.jpeg
    21F88A3C-0D7D-479A-996B-F2AA75005104.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Greetings Skaterplus3,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have had some experience in poly, if you have any lingering questions let us know, also others may come to you for advice and counsel. My metamour is a huge hockey fan and is pumped about Seattle's new NHL team (the Kraken). Anyway, glad you're aboard!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the Welcome Kevin. It will be an interesting NHL season for sure.
i was reading a post you wrote, saying that you spent some time in Mi as a young man.
Hope to meet some more neat people and cont to learn,
K

I lived in Michigan from 1985 to 2006, so quite awhile. I may end up moving back there, it depends on what my two companions want to do. As for the Kraken, I don't think they're playing til next year, like maybe it gives them time to prepare. It's a strange hockey season, with no live spectators in the stands. Covid has really screwed things up.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Regards,
KDT

welcome Skaterplus3, I am new here As well. I used to live in Michigan when I was a Kid. i miss the summers, not the winters.

I miss autumn in Michigan. 😌

Thanks for the kind words about MI. There is a lot of good scenery and four seasons. But I agree with 3908, I am liking the Long winter season less and less.

Yeah, the winters are rough.

Back