New poly :)

thel0ner

Hello everyone.
this is thel0ner, male and 31 years of old and interested in polyandry. looking for new couples and perhaps marriage :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum! This forum is much more of a discussion forum than a dating site - and please feel free to join in the conversation with any thoughts and questions that you may have.

Polyandry is of course one of the possible polyamorous configurations - and the general consensus seems to be that MFM V's tend to be more stable than the often sought after FMF V (or triad) - there are some regular contributors here who are in such arrangements. Finding a couple to join , however, can often be problematic (though not impossible), and it more often happens that (for example) a poly guy might start dating a married poly woman, get to know her husband - and then if everything clicks, a polyandrous-style "marriage" might happen, more of an organic evolution, so to speak.

If you are interested in reading more about poly in general, here is a link to some of the best websites -

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108191

Again, welcome!

Al

Last edited:
Greetings thel0ner,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I am in an MFM V, so you could call that polyandrous even though I'm not married to the woman in the strictly legal sense of the word. If you have any questions for me let me know, I hope you find the new couples you are looking for. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings thel0ner,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I am in an MFM V, so you could call that polyandrous even though I'm not married to the woman in the strictly legal sense of the word. If you have any questions for me let me know, I hope you find the new couples you are looking for. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you :)

Back