New 'round here

RedBill

Solo poly hetero male, unapologetically red pill. I am about seeing the true nature of relationships, men and women alike, I'm on a deep dive discovery of my inner masculinity. Not lookin for anything but enlightening perspectives, looks like people around here know what's up. Peace.

Greetings RedBill,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It's great to have you with us, I hope if you have any questions you won't hesitate to ask. I am all for equality for both men and women, I take it that is what you mean when you say red pill. I hope this forum proves to be all that you hoped for, I think you can find like-minded people here and make some new friends. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Red pill for me is all about discovering my best self and rejecting traditional relationship models. Only having partners that compliment my life for as long as they compliment my life. Rejecting marriage and abstaining from child rearing, basically maintaining my full autonomy.

idk who that Rodgers dude is, but I looked him up. Sounds more like a simp to me but whatever. You compared me to a mass murderer. Not cool of you.

I referenced the red pill in one of my posts. It was meant to be a pure Matrix reference, but I learned that there is a newer meaning that has been applied to that meme. Here's an article about it.

It seems that the idea of the red pill has become a reference to something rather distasteful, in my opinion. I think OP was trying to use the phrase much like I did: a deliberate awakening and rejection of the traditional nuclear family model. I don't think he's a jaded incel, from what I've read! 🙂

Back