New to polyamory

CarlosMedina

Hello everyone!

My name is Carlos, for a while I have decided to be polyamorous, I have always thought that I was not comfortable with monogamous relationships.

This new experience has led me to meet new people, with good vibes and to realize how positive it can be for people to have polyamorous relationships.

My new life has led me to want to collaborate with people for the dissemination of polyamory, that's why I share these articles that I have written myself, with the intention that you give me your opinion or if you think I have to modify
something.

Web polyamory

:)

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Greetings Carlos,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I am not a Spanish speaker, but hopefully there will be others that will be willing to read your articles. Meanwhile you can feel free to look around on our various threads and boards, see if anything calls to you, and let us know if you have any questions. Glad to have you aboard!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!