Off the grid couple, opening up.

SparkNova

We are Spark ( M 30) and Nova ( F 33) and we live off the grid in rural colorado on top of a breathtaking Mesa. We are located on 30 acres and spend every day chasing wild horses off the property, hunting herbs, chopping wood and generally creating art and a beautiful home. I ( nova) am a retired archaeologist specializing in bones! He is a biotechnologist / master body worker. We are both very snuggly and friendly. Nice to meet you guys, we can't wait to get to know you all

Greetings SparkNova,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Wow, you guys have an unusual and rewarding life together, with your education you could probably just about have your choice of employment, but instead you have chosen to be off the grid, which I admire. I have a cool friend who lives in Colorado, and to put it in his words, it is a "kick-ass state." Anyway I just want to welcome you here, and I look forward to getting to know you. Namaste!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Howdy and welcome. Halfway off grid in TX, travel to MN for more off grid cabin. Lurk or jump in. There is much here for all.

Welcome aboard, secluded in CO sounds great. You two are a beautiful couple. We hope you find what you seek. It's a difficult search but worth it. Take care, JeffnTasha

I love archaeology and curious how to become a "retired archaeologist" by age 33! In my case, I used to work in museum studies and have happily "retired" from it to work in a better paying field, LOL. :)

We are Spark ( M 30) and Nova ( F 33) and we live off the grid in rural colorado on top of a breathtaking Mesa. We are located on 30 acres and spend every day chasing wild horses off the property, hunting herbs, chopping wood and generally creating art and a beautiful home. I ( nova) am a retired archaeologist specializing in bones! He is a biotechnologist / master body worker. We are both very snuggly and friendly. Nice to meet you guys, we can't wait to get to know you all
Have you read Kokapelli's Flute? One of the favorite books I read to my kids. I am also off the grid near Ward, when I am in Colorado. Hope to be down in the San Louis Valley in a couple weeks. Love Colorado and it will also be my home.

Back