OKC in the house?

Speaking of messages reading differently than the profile my husband's girlfriend messaged me on OKC and commented on a part of my profile she liked, the part she liked was the part my husband wrote for me LOL.

I'm on there. The local profiles seem fairly idiotic. But I have made one new friend, so that's cool.

my name on there is tantraom.

Immaterial

I'm a long time vet of OKC, as I just hit my six year mark a few days ago. I started being on there as a way to meet new people when I was moving from England to Alaska. I wanted a built-in social network waiting for me when I got here, and it worked beautifully! It fostered many, many good friendships over the years, including my wonderful husband, and my closest male friend!

Come find me as mothtriumphant and drop me a note!

Yes. and it does work.. not only did OKC reunite me, after 13 years, with the woman that is now my wife, it's provided us with some great friends, some lovers, and a new opportunity with folks we're meeting this weekend. We're there as "kinksters"... 3 years with a couple profile on a site that sorta isn't supposed to want us to do that.. we've had tech support needed and the whole nine yards, they're ok people over at ok cupid.

Last edited:
I had an OKC profile for a long time.. deleted it.. and just recently re-created it. now I get to have fun filling out all the questions and tests all over again!
OKC profile = sdrunner79

I do, same id as above, FWIW.
I really don't go to it a whole lot. I probably need to.
I think I answered a gazillion questions for them, though. What's up with that?

I'm on OKC, mostly for vague browing (I like to spy :D) and just in case any unicorns come up. I also search for prospective playmates for the partner. My username is the same.

Same persona on OKC

I'm on OKC as well. I was on there about six months before deciding to reinvent my persona to be proclaim myself poly as MindfulAgony in April.

I've had good luck with OKC the brief amount of time I've been on there. Seattle probably has one of the most robust poly populations on OKC. So, that probably helps.

I've also started internet dating in '96. So, very comfortable with the whole notion.

Also, I wouldn't mind feedback on my profile either. I tweak it here and there every so often. I'd love the feedback.

Last edited:
Had fun checking out everyone's profiles!! I'm Idealist777 on OKC!!!

Back