Poly in South Florida

• Thread starter Deleted member 411191
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 411191

A story as old as time itself. Young married empty nesters who has a bi wife. Played the FET scene for a while, but felt that cheapened what I wanted. Though fun, I was really seeking a relationship with a woman, not just a romp (though who can say no to a beautiful woman).

I am looking for the real think. I have stopped searching on FET sites and focused more on relationship sites but the ones for Poly are horrible. Sign up for one and receive 10 emails from scammers trying to get me to go to secondary sites. The typical tricks. I signed up on this site to find out more about the LS from traditional poly groups and hope to come away with a better understanding and be able to take this journey safely and maybe at the end meet that special one.
Like is too short so play and play often and when you do play safe.
Sheila

Greetings Sheila,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you are looking for a special lady for you and your empty nesting partner. You should be able to find out more on Polyamory.com about relationships, also I don't know if you've tried FetLife.

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the pleasantries. FET was fun :"). There I was know as Mistress Sheila! The more I met girls, the more I realized I was more poly than Domme. I grew tired of the scene. Hard to keep a relationship going with a girl in their 20's (mine own fault :") ). I am now looking for someone around our age. Good luck everyone. Play often and play safe.
Sheila (former mistress)

Ah, I see a little more where you're coming from. Hopefully you'll have better luck here, we are mostly an advice site, but new relationships do happen!

Yeah. Really here to learn and it is comforting knowing other like minded people are out there. Finding someone on this site would be very difficult.

I won't say it never happens, but it is rare. The good news is, you can definitely lean on us for moral support!

Back