Poly, mono, poly

roxylion

Hi!
I’m Rox.
I started off signing up to this site actually way back in 2011 when I was a wee babe. I’m 27 now. I started off poly. Had 3 boyfriends and they all knew and were okay with it. It was my first time dating and I was in college and it was amazing. One wanted to be mono and I was like “sure let’s try” anyways he ended up cheating which kinda turned me off of dating in general. But I do occasionally go on dates with poly couples together, they take me on a date. Which is so cute. So here I am just kinda late to introducing myself to the group. So here I go from mono world to poly again. Kind of want to see it more and see people who are successful like seven lions (if anyone is into edm) that coupling makes me so happy. Like 100% so cute all of them. Poly always just felt natural to me. This just seems like a system that works so I wanna just peruse around and say hi on an only poly type place that isn’t overly “kink” like fet life.
Anyways hi.

Greetings Rox,
Welcome back! Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Thanks for sharing a little of your story, it sounds like you have had some good times, and some bad times, dating. And now you are mostly interested in dating poly couples together, is that right? and you want to see people who are successful? You might enjoy this thread: Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness.

I hope you'll have a good time here,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back