Polyamory Documentary Outreach

Hi all,

I am working on a documentary about love, sex, relationships and polyamory.

We are looking for a polyamorous community, commune, or regular events group to provide an insightful, positive, and authentic representation of the poly community around L.A. / California.

If anybody has any suggestions, or is a member of something similar and would be keen to take part, please do get in touch!

Very much looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sorry, East Coast represent. Welcome to the forum though. Did you try /r/polyamory on reddit?

Greetings Polyamory Documentary,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You might want to google "Los Angeles polyamory" and/or "California polyamory" in order to find some local poly meetup groups. Hopefully Covid hasn't done too much damage in that regard. I am in Albuquerque and my V is in the closet about our polyness, otherwise I'd be happy to participate. Nine years ago there was a poly meetup group in Albuquerque. I don't know whether they're still active.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back