Real Voices of Poly (Podcast)

Al99

I occasionally listen to some of the podcasts on multiamory.com, a very worthwhile poly podcast site - worth checking out, for those who have not already.

I particularly enjoyed this podcast from a few weeks back - a collection of audio clips from "real" poly people.

https://www.multiamory.com/podcast/265-real-voices-of-multiamory

I can seldom justify just sitting and listening to podcasts, so I often listen to them (regardless of topic - poly or other) while cycling. Since it is dangerous to cycle with headphones (need to be able to hear the road noises around you), I put my phone and a small blue tooth speaker in my front handlebar bag. Entertainment for the road . It is sometimes loud enough for a pedestrian to overhear - and I do get an odd look on occasion. :)

It was gratifying to hear from a range of people who had a variety of shapes and colors of polyamory ... not just the cliché M/F+F triad that seemingly every newbie in the world defaults to. Although, I don't think any MFM V's were represented? Maybe they were, and I just didn't pick up on it. In any case, it was an enjoyable podcast.

I listen to Multiamory quite a bit. It’s one of the best relationship podcasts, not just poly or ethical non-monogamy podcasts. I’ve learned a lot from listening to it.

Back