Regular ol' introduction

telivan

Hello. My name is Allison Katherine and I use she/her pronouns. I'm panromantic / demipansexual.

This past year has left me with a lot of time for introspection and change. I'm greatly annoyed it happened during a pandemic but I have a better understanding of who I am and so much more confidence. I realized I was transgender back in June which allowed me to start figuring myself out. So many thoughts, feelings, and insecurities I've had for a good chunk of my life finally made sense. I've been exploring more into polyamory and finding out who I'm attracted to and what I want. It's been overwhelming at times as I change so drastically but I finally know who I am.

I have 4 partners right now. My nesting partner of 7 and a half years, the two other members of my triad, and a colleague I've been getting close to. I'm look forward to the anniversaries of my various relationships later this year.

Outside of deep soul searching and my relationships I have a rather mixed bag of interests. I'm slowly working through a Computer Science degree. In my free time I love to run and play pen and paper RPGs, play video games, read, listen to podcasts, or just snuggle up with my nesting partner.

That's pretty awesome. I am very new to exploring poly, but it seems like you have an excellent grasp on it. I'm a little jealous, lol. So, what kind of pen and paper rpgs do you and your friends play?

That's pretty awesome. I am very new to exploring poly, but it seems like you have an excellent grasp on it. I'm a little jealous, lol. So, what kind of pen and paper rpgs do you and your friends play?
I wouldn't say I have an excellent grasp on poly stuff but I'm working on it. Nesting partner is very supportive and my other partners are all wonderful people which helps.

Right now I'm on a break from RPGs for the most part. I'm playing in ongoing games of Urban Shadows and Masks: A New Generation. Previously I've run games of Eclipse Phase, Unknown Armies, Wild Talents, Delta Green, and Monsters and Other Childish Things, run one-shots of about a dozen other games, and have many more PDFs for games I want to eventually try out.

Greetings Allison Katherine,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like an interesting person, a fun person, a well-grounded person. I have played quite a bit of tabletop D&D (and variants of it) in the past, not so much now but I still have an appreciation for it. I take it you have been poly for awhile, congrats in advance on your anniversaries coming up this year. I think just about everyone is frustrated with the Covid situation, hopefully the vaccines will be widely distributed by later this year. I'm glad you could join us on this forum, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings Allison Katherine,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like an interesting person, a fun person, a well-grounded person. I have played quite a bit of tabletop D&D (and variants of it) in the past, not so much now but I still have an appreciation for it. I take it you have been poly for awhile, congrats in advance on your anniversaries coming up this year. I think just about everyone is frustrated with the Covid situation, hopefully the vaccines will be widely distributed by later this year. I'm glad you could join us on this forum, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you! My nesting partner and I have been poly since we got together back when I still considered myself to be a man. We've had some ups and downs over the years. It's really taken off since I realized I was trans and started getting a lot of feelings sorted out.

I'm excited for wider vaccine distribution and for the pandemic to be over. The other two members of my triad are in the States and I'm looking forward to visiting them when I can.

Hopefully you'll be able to visit them again soon.

Hello. My name is Allison Katherine and I use she/her pronouns. I'm panromantic / demipansexual.

This past year has left me with a lot of time for introspection and change. I'm greatly annoyed it happened during a pandemic but I have a better understanding of who I am and so much more confidence. I realized I was transgender back in June which allowed me to start figuring myself out. So many thoughts, feelings, and insecurities I've had for a good chunk of my life finally made sense. I've been exploring more into polyamory and finding out who I'm attracted to and what I want. It's been overwhelming at times as I change so drastically but I finally know who I am.

I have 4 partners right now. My nesting partner of 7 and a half years, the two other members of my triad, and a colleague I've been getting close to. I'm look forward to the anniversaries of my various relationships later this year.

Outside of deep soul searching and my relationships I have a rather mixed bag of interests. I'm slowly working through a Computer Science degree. In my free time I love to run and play pen and paper RPGs, play video games, read, listen to podcasts, or just snuggle up with my nesting partner.
Welcome to the forum Allison!

Sounds like you're on a supportive and fantastic journey. I wish you much luck jiy and love. Happy anniversary to various sweeties.

Back