Searching for connection, community and understanding

LittleKetler

Hello,

Currently single lady that has been interested in poly V relationships for several years; it's something I have just never been able to let go of (and don't really want to, now!). I haven't had the chance to explore this kind of relationship yet but it feels like a step I'm ready to take.

Currently looking to connect with other like-minded people in order to understand more about this lifestyle.

Just looking to be heard and seen, as the saying goes. It's a lonely journey, otherwise!

Ketler.

Welcome. Poly relationships have amazing potential. They are also a challenge. There are ups and downs that need to be dealt with by conversation. There is nothing more important. Jump into the forum with both feet. Enjoy the journey.

Hello,

Currently single lady that has been interested in poly V relationships for several years; it's something I have just never been able to let go of (and don't really want to, now!). I haven't had the chance to explore this kind of relationship yet but it feels like a step I'm ready to take.

Currently looking to connect with other like-minded people in order to understand more about this lifestyle.

Just looking to be heard and seen, as the saying goes. It's a lonely journey, otherwise!

Ketler.
Welcome, Ketler. In order to connect, take the time to read current threads, search for topics in past threads that interest you, comment on threads, or start one of your own with a new subject close to your heart.

Greetings LittleKetler,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

This is a great place to connect with other like-minded people, and to understand more about this lifestyle. I myself am in a poly V relationship, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about it. Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back