South GA Cpl ISO

SGAcpl

We are an older married couple in South Georgia, long time lifestyle. Retired Army with over 36 years. We are very stable and caring. Look at our profiles and our posts to understand us.

We understand that nothing happens quickly and don’t expect it to. We just like to lay it out there because we believe in honesty. No smoking anything. We live in South Georgia so be ready for a very relaxed slow paced environment.

Following Discussion (stop following) | edit post

Last edited:
Welcome!

You may want to post this in the "Dating and Relationships" section. Also, it's requested (actually, it's site policy) that couples each create a profile, rather than posting as a couple, to help avoid confusion in communications.

Good luck in your search.

This would have been helpful when we created the account. When we created we made it as a couple. The only thing we can now do is make two different ones which is not really helpful. I guess if we post as only a couple it will make sense. Or just leave

"We expect that each account represent but a single person. We understand that couples may wish to embark on a poly journey as a unit and thus want to share an account. That can make for some awkward discussions as the person posting under a username changes from post to post. We have some accounts that have been used by a couple--and those folks may continue to use those accounts as long as they make it clear which person is posting--though we want all accounts to be used by a single person."

You could always just have one of you use this count, and create a second with something like "SGACPleFella" or SGACoupleGal."

There's a bunch of super useful information in the User Guidelines section: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1787

As well as in the "Read this before posting" thread: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3326

This would have been helpful when we created the account. When we created we made it as a couple. The only thing we can now do is make two different ones which is not really helpful. I guess if we post as only a couple it will make sense. Or just leave

"We expect that each account represent but a single person. We understand that couples may wish to embark on a poly journey as a unit and thus want to share an account. That can make for some awkward discussions as the person posting under a username changes from post to post. We have some accounts that have been used by a couple--and those folks may continue to use those accounts as long as they make it clear which person is posting--though we want all accounts to be used by a single person."

Greetings SGAcpl,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Re: your joint account ... my suggestion would be to keep it, just end each post with the name or nickname of whichever of you is posting. You can of course create a second account for one of you, I think either approach would be fine (though I must confess I'm not one of the mods).

I hope you find that special lady that you are looking for to join you in your life together. There are many ways to look for poly groups and people and I can share some of those with you if you're interested.

Please make yourself at home and take some time to explore our various threads and boards. Let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks

Thank you. And really we both are here and talk about the reply.

Just to be PC AL does most of the typing.

Male half of SGAcpl

Back