Sushi and Tacos on the Same Plate: Exploring Relationship Anarchy

Kinkslayer

Hey, polyamorous pals! Are you tired of traditional relationships that make you feel like you're in a straightjacket? Are you ready to break free from society's expectations and embrace the beautiful chaos of multiple relationships? Look no further, because I've got the article for you!

Head on over to [advertising link removed by mod] to read all about relationship anarchy. This alternative to traditional relationships prioritizes personal freedom and autonomy, allowing you to have different types of relationships with people who fulfill different aspects of your life. It's like a relationship buffet, where you get to pick and choose what you want and mix and match to your heart's content.

So if you're ready to ditch the recipe and try something a little more adventurous, click on that link and get ready to have your mind blown! Who knows, you might just find the perfect combination of sushi and tacos for your love life.

What has been your experience with practicing relationship anarchy, and how has it impacted your life and relationships?

View attachment Relationship Anarchy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, fun thread title. I am a huge fan of sushi, and of Mexican as well. I'm not quite what I would consider a relationship anarchist, although I am a polyamorist. I live in a poly-fi V.

Back