The best way to get your ex back (It's not what you think)

Isaiah990

The best way to get your ex back is to not talk to them after the break up. Begging them to come back, writing letters, texting, calling, etc. only push your ex away because you're not respecting boundaries. When you're completely silent, women get anxious and wonder "does he still love me? Is there still a chance?" Uncertainty drives them crazy lol. I was surprised when I got almost all of my exes to message me after the break up using this method lol. If your ex comes back, you have to make real changes if you value the relationship.

It sounds like you've discovered a successful method for getting your exes back. But isn't that a little manipulative? and doesn't it objectify all women, and put them in a box?

Gross.

If you break up, then you break up. Why are you trying to get someone back if the relationship is dysfunctional? Sure, if time passes and circumstances change then relationships can work between exes but immediately after? Why break up in the first place?

What is? Intentionally manipulating someone? Or intentionally manipulating someone you had a failed relationship with, just to lure them back into a new mess?

You only say that because you don't view humans as play things to manipulate to your will.

What is? Intentionally manipulating someone? Or intentionally manipulating someone you had a failed relationship with, just to lure them back into a new mess?

You only say that because you don't view humans as play things to manipulate to your will.
Damn. You're right. I'll work on that. 😉

It sounds like you've discovered a successful method for getting your exes back. But isn't that a little manipulative? and doesn't it objectify all women, and put them in a box?
No, manipulation would be me purposefully ignoring messages to show my displeasure. If your ex breaks up with you and doesn't want to contact you, it's because he/she needs time to heal. Your ex invested alot of energy and emotions in the relationship so he/she needs to find his/her identity again by spending time apart.

This doesn't work on all women, but it doesn't need to. A secure woman will probably not break up with you if you're secure yourself. It works on most women with major insecurities.

Gross.

If you break up, then you break up. Why are you trying to get someone back if the relationship is dysfunctional? Sure, if time passes and circumstances change then relationships can work between exes but immediately after? Why break up in the first place?
Whether you want your ex back or not is an entirely different discussion. This post was just sharing how to get your ex back.

Whether you want your ex back or not is an entirely different discussion. This post was just sharing how to get your ex back.
Definitely not a one size fits all solution. There are plenty of people who take silence as agreement the relationship should stay buried. Respectful communication without stalking. Reasoning without pleading or emotional blackmail. Compassion for where they are and determination to identify what went wrong while parted (if possible) seem just as plausible. Of course, emotions after a breakup run the gamut from placid to raging cauldrons. Therefore, the ability to remain objective about the situation can be exceedingly challenging to many.

I may have come late to this convo but I see your point. If a woman breaks up with she may just need space and can't ask for it. I wonder if perhaps there is a reason why this happens to you too much. Perhaps encouraging your partners to take space before it escalates?

I may have come late to this convo but I see your point. If a woman breaks up with she may just need space and can't ask for it. I wonder if perhaps there is a reason why this happens to you too much. Perhaps encouraging your partners to take space before it escalates?
I had a ton of break ups because my exes didn't want to have mature relationships. I tried to talk about our problems and figure out solutions. They just wanted to blame me for their feelings, neglect me, and accuse me of cheating without proof.

That's a good idea. I'll try it.

Back