Traveler

Engineer_elliot

Hello, I have been in Morristown this year, lately from Lowell MA, Boulder CO, and Kassel Hessen. Other places before that. I am 63 and it is my intention to live the entire world as best I can. I have been in the Poly Community since 2015 and the Kink Community since maybe '06 or so, because strong women are amazing. I am divorced with two great (remote) kids who are now in their 20s. I am a tree hugging liberal (or Green Roosevelt Democrat as I like to call it). I live on stories. Telling stories I have heard and hearing the stories of others. Sculpture, graffiti, painting, science and hot springs on the sides of mountains. The world is full of beauty. It needs help and I give it what I can.

Greetings Engineer_elliot,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Wow, you really are a traveler! I have moved around somewhat during my 55 years so far, I have lived in Utah, Michigan, Washington (state), and now New Mexico. So much to discover in this vast world. I look forward to hearing your stories, and hope you will hear some of mine! Welcome.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back