UK Chat

Hi all, I just wanted to make a chilled out thread (not for hook ups) on here where us UK based folk could chat and connect. Hope that is ok and hi! Maybe we could quickly introduce ourselves. My name is 'Journey' and I live in the South east of England not too far from London. I have only recently started to explore polyamory and I am going through a bit of a spiritual awakening. I also have young children. Nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Hi journey, nice to meet you! I am in a similar place...
29 female, South East England near London....and with two girls. I joined e forums originally a few years back but I am only active now. I partake in local poly London meet ups and it's a great way to make friends. I like the idea of a friend space and not a hookup place. Very cool.

What kind of things are you into? Enjoy doing?
I just went kite flying with DD2 on the weekend. :) did you have a good bank holiday weekend?

Hi journey, nice to meet you! I am in a similar place...
29 female, South East England near London....and with two girls. I joined e forums originally a few years back but I am only active now. I partake in local poly London meet ups and it's a great way to make friends. I like the idea of a friend space and not a hookup place. Very cool.

What kind of things are you into? Enjoy doing?
I just went kite flying with DD2 on the weekend. :) did you have a good bank holiday weekend?

Welcome back!! Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, I have a lot on my mind right now.

What do I like doing? Mostly I love to sing. It's my most favourite thing in the world! And second to that would be gaming haha. I'm a bit of a geek. I love movies too. I'm sure there are others things. How about you?

My bank holiday involved decorating the kitchen and hall. Nooooot so much fun but it looks better now!

I am open to all other ideas swmbo has her ideas but strangely not the same as mine the only room in the house I have full cart blanch on is my garage lol

Hi, I'm new to this board (and to poly). Just wanted to say hello. I live in South London with my (female) primary partner. Right now I'm enjoying the fact that it's Sunday night and I don't have to do anything tomorrow morning because term ended on Friday!

Like you I am happy as I only have 2 more night shifts to do then I have a nice long week to play
Going to Spain on the bike

Welcome ShyButNice, hehe I like your name. And hurray for summer! I have a whoooole load of birthdays to deal with over the next few weeks. Lots of family get togethers which is a bit stressful for me right now but never mind! I'll get through it.

Hi. New to the forum, new-ish to poly.
Female, 50, London. Single mum of 2 kids.
Trying to balance kids/work/relationships, and looking forward to chatting and getting to know some of you here.

Hi and welcome! Lovely to have you here. I'm guessing you're an American living in London from your username? Hehe! How do you find it?

Hi and welcome! Lovely to have you here. I'm guessing you're an American living in London from your username? Hehe! How do you find it?

Yes. I love it here. Fully assimilated after 17 years! :rolleyes:

Hello other Brits (or UK located persons)!

It's very good to see some representation from you on here, I was beginning to think it was an American only club!

American ex-pat new to the UK, located in London and hoping to settle in to a similar open-minded, poly friendly community like I had in the States. Does anyone go to meetups in London?

Back