Walking in the dark

Emmjay

Hi there!

Oh god so happy to find this forum with real people that have something to share and have done it in the last year! Hooray!
Would be happy for any discussions or advice. I have hooked up on meetups and will be attending, but its nice to chat here and see what people are feeling and thinking. SO nice to meet you!

Greetings Emmjay,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I'm glad you could find us. My first advice to you would be to communicate, communicate, communicate. Beyond that I would need to know some details about your situation. You can post that here, or, in the Poly Relationships Corner, where you can probably get more feedback, from a wider range of people. I will be following your posts either way, and will do my best to help. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. There are many different paths to choose in Poly. Enjoy your stops here a d jump in.

Thanks so much! Looks like I needed to introduce myself on a designated thread. I always did leap before looking...on my way!

Have no worries, you did exactly the right thing. My opinion is that the ideal order of posting is to first introduce yourself here, then, if you desire feedback and advice for your situation, you should next post in the Poly Relationships Corner, which is exactly what you did. After that you can post pretty much anywhere!

I read your other thread, and responded there briefly. Basically, my suggestion is to seek to meet people in real life, dating sites can be a long row to hoe. Keep reading and posting!

Back