Where can I find a couple?

Beasles

I'm going to try to be brief!

I'm a single female, 29 years old, two kids, super busy schedule. I'm bisexual with limited experience with women.

A few years ago, I was involved with a couple and I LOVED it. It was perfect for me. I sort of stumbled across them and everything just fell into place.

But I don't know how to find another situation like that. The internet is vast and creepy...but I can't very well just start walking up to random couples and asking if they wanna fuck me.

So...where do I start?

CoupleMart (tm), of course!

Kidding aside, is there a local poly community you can get involved in? (Meetup.com often has local poly groups.) I find it easier to meet people in person at events and such rather than online. Are you kinky? If so, your local kink community is also a great place to meet couples who want to date. (If not, no worries! It's not a requirement.)

If online is your only resource (this happens sometimes), I suggest OKCupid which is friendly to both poly and kink folks. This does mean you have to be somewhat public with your desire to be a couple. I see quite a few 'couple' profiles on OKC in my area. If you tag certain words on your profile like couple, poly, open, or similar buzzwords, they can search for you by searching for that search. You can also search for them and send messages to couples who interest you. Do know that if you go the OKC route, you will likely be absolutely blitzed with messages. People are looking for people just like you - single, bisexual, woman willing to be a couple. You are the proverbial unicorn, the HBB (hot bisexual babe). Even so, there will likely be much dreck to put up as you search for a good fit for you.

Get involved in your local communities, to the extent they exist and you can (I know with two children, it's not so easy!). Put up a profile on OKC and see what happens.

Finally, I suggest thinking about what you want. Do you want sexy threesomes? Do you want to be in a triad and raise children together? Would you consider dating someone in a couple, not necessarily both at the same time. You don't have to make any decisions, and of course, wanting one does not preclude wanting other options too! It can be helpful to think about what you want to get out of seeing a couple as that can influence who you find attractive, who you contact, who you respond to, etc.

Good luck!

When I was on OKC I had couples messaging me all of the time, solely because I'm a bisexual woman, even though in my profile I said that I'm not interested in dating both members of a couple.

That might be a good place to start!

When I was on OKC I had couples messaging me all of the time, solely because I'm a bisexual woman, even though in my profile I said that I'm not interested in dating both members of a couple.

That might be a good place to start!

Same here.

Hi Beasles,

I would start with OKC, as well as a search for local poly groups in your area. You can google "polyamory" with the name of your state or nearest major city, and see what turns up.

You have to start somewhere, right?
Regards,
Kevin T.

There are a lot of couple's looking for what you bring.
Everywhere you look you will find personals looking for that third to join. Even on this sight you will find this. The hardest problem for you is sorting through all those interested to see who is looking for the same specific thing as you.
I am kinda interested in how you will work your search with a really busy schedule especially with two kid's involved. Without going online, your search is limited to what you can find in your daily life. I don't know your geographic location, but meetup's may work if available.
Perhaps propositioning random couples may not be the best way to go about it. There still may be potential if you pay attention. For example with children you will find couples, and a couple is what you want, so maybe a place to start? Maybe pay attention for the overly friendly one's, or the one that always has a friend with them, maybe seem a little too familiar with her?

Back