*You Me Her,* DirecTV's new "polyromantic comedy" series

Sounds like a good show.

I have but Murf and I have directv

3 stations: AMC and USA Network ( Via Amazon ) and CW, I have a thing for Zombies, Jensen Ackles, and Mr Robot.

I will be hitting up Mr Dom for access to his online tv subscription.:D or whatever you call it.

Not on Youtube, or Amazon pay per episode yet or to watch free on site.

Last edited:
:)

Just saw that on the tv guide last night.. thought you might be interested that in an episode of Elementary there was a poly episode though they didn't call it that. One guy was portrayed as an ass, but well lets be honest anyone can be one. Other wise I didn't think it was too bad a portrayal, but not having been in one I'm just going on thoughts here. Also Black Sails have some poly dynamics on that show, but most of the relationships on there are dysfunctional (including the mono relationships). However it is about pirates so not to be unexpected.

Just saw that on the tv guide last night.. thought you might be interested that in an episode of Elementary there was a poly episode though they didn't call it that. One guy was portrayed as an ass, but well lets be honest anyone can be one. Other wise I didn't think it was too bad a portrayal, but not having been in one I'm just going on thoughts here. Also Black Sails have some poly dynamics on that show, but most of the relationships on there are dysfunctional (including the mono relationships). However it is about pirates so not to be unexpected.

There is a whole show about pirates? HOW was I not aware of this!?

As I don't have access to You Me Here, I'm getting curious.

Let me see if I got this right: a husband hires a prostitute, &, when he confesses, his wife hires the prostitute as well. Feelings develop, so they continue hiring the prostitute.

:confused:

Does the central prostitute drop all other clients? or is the couple wealthy enough to support her in the manner to which she's accustomed? or is "true love" somehow redeeming her?

As Variety notes, it's about a "three-way sexual affair." Naturally, "romance" appears a couple of times, yet not "love," though the situation's also called "a three-way romantic relationship." (To be fair, they also called the show "twisted.")

While I find it pleasant when sex-trade workers receive popular support for their career choices, I get the feeling that most viewers aren't so progressive, instead being rather voyeuristic about the idea of sex with a prostitute -- and, for that matter, nonmonogamy.

It sorta sounds like a lightened-up version of The Rebellion of Yale Marratt (published 1964), or a "safe" The Sex Monster (1999, still makes me laugh).

Given a chance, I'll watch it, but I have yet to see where it goes particularly poly.

Back