A return

FuzzyHedgepig

Hi. I was here briefly a long long time ago. And at some point I just stopped logging in - I can't even remember why: if it was anxiety or life just became a lot or my technology was throwing a hissy fit.

I'm FuzzyHedgepig. I'm a relationship anarchist, by which I mean that since all humans are unique, I believe all relationships (romantic, platonic, familial, antagonistic, etc) must therefore be unique and the 'rules' should only be what the people involved feel is right. Barring obvious exceptions like consent and abuse. I'm not fantastic at putting this into practice because I don't know how to actually discuss it with someone, but it's definitely a view that's helped when my feelings about someone don't fit into a neat box and/or check off the appropriate checklist.

Romantic relationship wise, I have a long term partner (f) and an emotional support giant (m).

Last edited:
Hi, welcome back!

Greetings FuzzyHedgepig,
Welcome back to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I agree with you about relationships, every relationship is unique and should have its own unique set of labels and rules. Sometimes no labels and no rules!

I remember your first thread, and I was wondering, has much changed since then? Are the two people you mention in your life now, the same two people as your two partners back then? and are the three of you still scared of spiders?

It's good to have you back.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Kevin,

One of them is the same, one of them isn't. Unfortunately it turned out we were both unhappy with our relationship dynamic because we are at quite different ends of the mono-poly spectrum and meeting in the middle was never going to satisfy either of us.

Thanks for the welcome and the links!

No problem; I'm glad things are working out for you. If you have any questions, let me know!

Back