Don't click this thread

AlliKat13

Well i see you are bad at following instructions >:T I don't know if that is a good start to this conversation! But maybe you are a rebel, and i can respect that.

Hello! My name is Alli (its not short for anything). I live in USA. I am currently in a long time mono marriage. My wife had me clinging to hopes that she was poly too, but she never let us date anyone. Well, recently after 6 years of marriage, she finally admitted that she will never be poly... it really broke my heart... i love her so much and we have a child together. I had suspected that she was not going to ever be poly, but whenever i confronted her about it, she would encourage me to keep hoping with "maybe"s and "possibly"s... i finally was getting up the courage to tell her i was crushing hard on someone... and she caught wind of it, broke down and then finally admitted she would never be poly... she claims she didn't even realizing she was stringing me along... she says she feels bad about it...

Idk, thats when i decided i needed to seek another support group...

I say another because the same thing happened about bdsm as a lifestyle. Im a real submissive and she is really vanilla...

Anyway, heres a picture of me! Nice to meet you. Im hoping that i can find some community, some understanding and maybe some form of outlet here. Thank you all!

Greetings Alli,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

So sorry that your wife will never be poly ... that is a crushing blow. I hope Polyamory.com will serve as a healthy community and support group, you can vent here and we will lend a sympathetic ear. Thank you for sharing your story.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back