Greetings from San Jose

PolyguySJ

Howdy, I'm a 62 year old man currently in a monogamous relationship. At one point in time my wife had an open relationship but she wanted us to close it so we did. While my wife and I had an open relationship I did have one other relationship that was mainly online although we did meet in person twice and spent a few days together the first time and an evening the next time.

Back in the mid to late 90's I was a little active in the poly community. I attended polycoms in Oakland and Chicago. I also attended the poly pool party that used to happen in San Leandro. I once organized a poly camping trip to Yosemite but it was very lightly attended.

I'd like to reconnect with the community because I'm considering proposing opening up my relationship with my wife once the Covid situation seems like that's something she'd be comfortable with us doing again.

Greetings PolyguySJ,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have some experience with poly, you will definitely be able to both receive and contribute here. Have a look around, and see what calls to you. Post your thoughts and questions as you go along. Poly Relationships Corner is the best place to post if you want to get advice. I hope your wife will be willing to open up again, and I hope that the Covid crisis will recede! Keep us posted as your situation evolves; glad you're here!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back