Hello Everyone!

Carinachiquilla

I just realized, I had yet to make an introduction!

I am a latina, married, mother of two originally from Texas, but now living in Canada, who has been curious about this polyglamourous lifestyle for the better part of a decade. I have explored many curious corners of the internet from FetLife to this forum just seeking to unlock more about myself.

I have a girlfriend(?) I know that looks weird with the question mark and all, but my husband and I occasionally have drinks and fun with her (albeit nothing sexual with me yet, but I know they've explored a bit).

I am a behavioural therapist occupationally and am interested in video games, camping, travel, and hanging out with good, positive people.

I'm here to hopefully get to know people new and old to the lifestyle and hopefully gain more insight on who I am fundamentally!

Take care all!

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Carinachiquilla,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I'm glad you could join us, you will definitely get to know people new and old to the lifestyle, and unlock more about yourself. Interesting that you have explored FetLife, I visit that site regularly myself. It sounds like you have the beginnings of a girlfriend, you are just in the stage where you and she are getting to know each other. Enjoy the journey! If you have any questions, let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!