Hello from Blue Mountains Australia

Nadgee

Hello fellow poly folk. I'm looking for other poly people to chat with. Please reach out if you feel there might be a connection.

I am 51 and my wife is 50, married happily for fifteen years. The kids have gone. We are still young. We'd love to find friends in the poly community who share our interests and maybe expand them.

We are new to this. We just discovered that we are very open to different shaped relationships and equally excited to meet people, have conversations, form friendships, weekend's away, dinners etc.

We are keen bush walkers, campers and foragers. My wife is a wonderful singer song writer and plays in the local pubs. We are creative, philosophical, spiritual, well connected to the earth. Both employed in social justice spaces.

We are excited to be here and looking forward to hearing from you.

Nadgee (Matt)

Hi Nadgee

I'm over the ditch but hubby and I are starting to think about a bit of an Aussie road trip when time and circumstances allow.

I was last in the Blue Mountains somewhere around 17 years ago and found it really quite special.

All the best with making new connections. Have you also tried Facebook, from what I understand, that's a way to find more local poly meetup groups.

Evie

Thanks Evie for to your message. I used to have a Face Book account but dropped it a few years ago. I should get it going again. Your relationship shapes sound fantastic. This is very new to both of us. I don't know where it's heading but we both agree that even just talking openly and honestly about our wants and needs is erotic in itself. I identify as poly and my wife is not keen on titles but certainly identifies as bi. Wonderful playful conversations as you can imagine and are used to having yourselves.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts Evie.

Regards,

Matt

Greetings from Finland, also new to this and we don't have any experience on poly, but we are curious. I am 45 and my wife 38.
Too bad we are far. We are educated (University, good positions etc...) what about you?
cheers, Genny

Greetings Matt,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You seem like a many-faceted person, creative, philosophical, spiritual, well connected to the earth. You are just beginning to discover open/poly, you will meet many like-minded people here, continue to read and post and ask if you have any questions. I would be happy to chat with you, whether it be on this thread or by private messaging. I have an MFM V polycule, it is a beautiful setup, you can read more in my blog if you want. Glad you could join us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back