Hello from Thailand!

AnonymouslyShy

Hi everyone my name is P. I apologize for the use of acronym, but like the username suggest I'm quite shy and would like to keep my name anonymous for now. I'm a 24 turning 25 this June male. I am technically married to my wife who is a mono. I'm here because I myself have always been a poly. I don't want to break her heart and I'm actually quite happy where I am, but just not satisfied nor am I content with my life. Basically, I'm happy just not fulfilled. Then again satisfaction, contention, fulfillment isn't always a necessity in life. I also tend to sacrifice more than I have to for others so maybe that's what gotten me into the situation I'm in right now. Thanks for reading my intro! (I'm in Bangkok btw).

Greetings P,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

No worries about the use of an acronym, you can make up a nickname if you want, lots of people do that here as anonymity is important. It sounds like you have a happy marriage but would like something more. I hope you can work things out with your wife, if there's any way we can help, let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back