Hello from TN

Chorillian

(M31) Hello there! I live in East TN, I live with a gf of mine. I'm not into hierarchies but we do rely on each other a lot cause we're renting a lovely home together. I've been in multiple relationships and am happily poly. Made an account and this post cause the small town South that I live in isn't exactly the poly happening spot lol. I think Ashville, an hour away, is the closest best bet. I don't have many poly friends so if you live close by or want to talk, this is my Hiya into.

Greetings Chorillian,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have a good relationship with your girlfriend. Is she poly also? I'm glad you could join us, if you want to chat I'm game.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings Chorillian,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have a good relationship with your girlfriend. Is she poly also? I'm glad you could join us, if you want to chat I'm game.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
She is monogamish lol. She hasn't really dated poly because she pours herself into a relationship like a helpless romantic, haha. She is open to it but not quite actively searching to find partners. We do have a good relationship, we were friends for years before we started dating so that helps. Thank you for the welcome!

No problem, it sounds like you have a good arrangement with her, that works for the both of you.

Back