Hello I'm Destiny

destinyw1221

Hello hello,

I've been polyamorous my entire life. However, I wasn't open about it and lived monogamously until I was 16 and met my current nesting partner (NP) for the past almost 16 years.

We were both non-monogamous and excited to find someone in the same situation, esp back in 2008. haha

Flash forward to today. We have two beautiful girls ages 8 and 2. We own our house.

We don't unicorn or dragon hunt. We are a firm practitioners of consent from all people involved.

He's more of a swinger and I'm more polyamorous. He prefers his random one nights, while I actually form real connections and feelings.

I have a more casual partner, as well. I see them as much as I can tho, as we've been getting closer. They have a wife who I am friends with. :) We hang out sometimes and have gone to pride together.

I'm not looking for anything particular and never usually do. Just chill people to vibe with.

Attachments

• Snapchat-95183344.jpg
    Snapchat-95183344.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 15
Greetings Destiny,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Thanks for posting your intro, and letting us know a little about yourself. I think it's great that you've always been poly, that's hard to do in a world that exerts enormous monogamous pressure. It sounds like you and your nesting partner have a nice setup, and you are supportive of each other even if your styles of ENM/CNM differ from each other. Kudos, and I am glad to have you on our forum.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings Destiny,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Thanks for posting your intro, and letting us know a little about yourself. I think it's great that you've always been poly, that's hard to do in a world that exerts enormous monogamous pressure. It sounds like you and your nesting partner have a nice setup, and you are supportive of each other even if your styles of ENM/CNM differ from each other. Kudos, and I am glad to have you on our forum.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you !!! So much for everything

No problem -- welcome aboard!

Hello hello,

I've been polyamorous my entire life. However, I wasn't open about it and lived monogamously until I was 16 and met my current nesting partner (NP) for the past almost 16 years.

We were both non-monogamous and excited to find someone in the same situation, esp back in 2008. haha

Flash forward to today. We have two beautiful girls ages 8 and 2. We own our house.

We don't unicorn or dragon hunt. We are a firm practitioners of consent from all people involved.

He's more of a swinger and I'm more polyamorous. He prefers his random one nights, while I actually form real connections and feelings.

I have a more casual partner, as well. I see them as much as I can tho, as we've been getting closer. They have a wife who I am friends with. :) We hang out sometimes and have gone to pride together.

I'm not looking for anything particular and never usually do. Just chill people to vibe with.
How are you I am new here I am looking for something chill and vibe out

Hi D, it is cool you are both different yet hit it off early and can be yourselves with each other. I am the opposite, jealous and monogomous so I enjoy reading here and living vicariously through others. Enjoy the forum and I hope it gives you a great sense of community. Vibes, if you will. There are some great contributors. I think you will love it.

Hi D, it is cool you are both different yet hit it off early and can be yourselves with each other. I am the opposite, jealous and monogomous so I enjoy reading here and living vicariously through others. Enjoy the forum and I hope it gives you a great sense of community. Vibes, if you will. There are some great contributors. I think you will love it.
I actually feel the opposite haha, compersion, instead of jealousy. 🥰 I do get some feelings of jealousy, but it's a human feeling. I work through it because it usually stems from my own insecurities.

Back