Hello

Ant138624

I'm married for 9 years been together 13 we decided to open our marriage and go poly so I'm really new to this I'm from Arkansas

I'm looking for a sweet single woman that will love me for me I don't know what else to say here if you have any questions just ask me

Last edited:
I'm married for 9 years been together 13 we decided to open our marriage and go poly so I'm really new to this
I'm looking for a sweet single woman that will love me for me I don't know what else to say here if you have any questions just ask me
You might want to give a hint of where you live.

Greetings Ant138624,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Can I ask, what if you met a woman, but she was in a marriage, but it was an open/poly marriage. Would you still be willing to date that woman? or does she have to be single?

Just wondering,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Does your wife ever date married people? I'm just curious

Okay, that makes sense.

Back