Hello

Rev?

You seem to be saying that you are looking to meet a couple over 50 years of age (taken from your profile posts) who would like to travel in an RV with you or that you would like to join them in their RV (cannot tell from your posts so far if you are actually an RV owner). Perhaps you may like to state if you are in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia or somewhere less identifiable. Then you may get more comparatively local responses, if you have the RV and can travel to them.

All the best in your endeavours.

Last edited:
Greetings Ebbed,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I can't tell if you are single or a couple, I take it you are retired, and you want some fun with other retirees. I hope you find what you are looking for, if there's anything we can do to help let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back