Hi everyone, I'm exploring this kind of lifestyle :)

b0r3dd

I've come to this forum to chat, learn, and gain perspective. :) I'm 28, a woman, and just trying to figure things out.

I'm technically single, but my fwb is actually my ex, who I'm on a "break" with romantically... Rest assured, I'm not exploring nonmonogamy because she wanted it, I'm doing it because my first go at it a few years ago ended in disaster, and I don't see why I shouldn't try again since that's the opportunity being presented to me! It's all part of my personal journey to improve my mental health, learn about who I am as a person, what I want, and what my needs actually are. :LOL: It's nice to meet everyone here.

Greetings b0r3dd,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You can definitely chat, learn, and gain perspective here. Just explore the site, read and post, and new insights will come to you. There are lots of friendly people here.

Sorry your first effort at poly didn't go as well as you would have hoped, you can definitely try again and it is hopeful that you will get better results. Poly is part of the natural state of the human condition, even though the current status on most of this planet is mononormative.

It is great to meet you here!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back