Identity is Weird

MsH2O

I figured this might be the best place to clarify my current situation. There's....alot.

Me: Pansexual. Kinky (dominant). I'm...whatever. Non-mono, a variety of which yet to be determined. I'm not sure of the explicit identity. We have multiple kids at home.

W: Husband to me for 5 years. Met while he was in another cohabitating relationship. tl:dr They broke up along the way and we later married. He is also kinky/dominant. Stunt cock for me and T (see below).

F: My former partner. Recently broke it off for lack of connection and my own bandwidth/desire to continue. I didn't see him super often.

T: My close friend since grade school. Began a sexual and closer emotional bond 4 years ago, but we really only engage sexually if W is also involved. Not seen her much during covid first because quarantine and then because differing vaccine choices and her other partnering choices of late.

S1: W's partner of 3 years.
S2: W's partner of 8 months or so. They are talking about her submission to him.
K: W's long term friendship/occasional FWB.
M: W's long term friendship/occasional FWB.

E: My long term/long distance submissive. Mostly consists of texting every few days. Very occasional meetings when we are in close proximity that include sex, intimacy, etc. By occasional I mean it's now been years since we've seen each other.

W may have new very occasional FWB that can sometimes pop up but that are in our friend group.

We operate as a hybrid of kitchen table/parallel with a primary/secondary type organization. We don't do vetoes. Everyone has a voice, but mine and W's kids and life are primary at this point in life and that's explicitly conveyed to everyone we engage. It simply takes a great deal of time and energy to run our household.

Everybody got that? Sweet.

Hi MsHMC2

That looks like a lovely group of people you have around you!

Small tip, single initials can become hard to follow when you are writing about a variety of people in one paragraph. Many of us who write regularly have some kind of full nickname people can use and know, so even if they might use initials occasionally, regular readers can put a "name" to those initials. You would see this in Bluebird's blog with Dark Knight (DK) or Mister Moonbeam (MM) or Kevin's blog with Snowbunny (SB) or Brother Husband (BH), as some examples. Sure, the initials get used, but they've already been personified enough to make reading a lot easier.

Feel free to start your own blog, too, as they can be really helpful to see the day to day or week to week (etc) progression.

Last edited:
Hi MsHMC2,

Thanks for that update on your situation. It would be hard to fit all that into a signature, so I can see why you were looking for a board to post it in. Maybe you could use this thread in the future if your configuration goes through more changes. Just a thought.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Back