In new/old situation....

Thanks for being gracious about it.

I didn't want to bring up painful things, esp when you don't have to give details here if you don't want to.

I was having a hard time figuring out what this situation was about. Very rarely do "end of life" things come up here as the starting point for wanting something open/poly.

Galagirl

Thanks for being gracious about it.

I didn't want to bring up painful things, esp when you don't have to give details here if you don't want to.

I was having a hard time figuring out what this situation was about. Very rarely do "end of life" things come up here as the starting point for wanting something open/poly.

Galagirl
That’s interesting...I would have thought it might have happened before as people take stock of their lives.

ill be looking over some of the other boards as well. Introducing myself here pushed me to understand more of what I think would be helpful for me and my love friend (look, I just made up that word, since I don’t know the most-used one). We used to work in a creative field together, which I left entirely after I left him and my job. It’s time for me to catch back up to my life.

We used to work in a creative field together, which I left entirely after I left him and my job. It’s time for me to catch back up to my life.
I hope you found a fulfilling career. Are you looking to get back into that creative field, or something entirely different?

I hope you found a fulfilling career. Are you looking to get back into that creative field, or something entirely different?
Thank you for asking! I’ve actually recently relaunched into full-time work, after many years at home parenting and elder caring, in a non-creative field that also ties in to my past work. This has created connections to my friend/love friend, all of which is very grounding. I am hoping to tie in the creative aspects in my spare time, between all the other projects.

The time aspect of polyamory intrigues me....as in, how does one have enough of it? At its best, does one feel like time is something that one uses to its best and highest purpose?

I waste soooo much time, but that has nothing to do with being poly. My partner, Puck, is the one who feels the need to fill every moment of the day with something productive.

I budget time as best I can between partners, some planned, some spontaneous. I like having room to be spontaneous. But then, I'm childfree so I don't have the challenges that parents do around managing time.

As I had posted my views and previews on this site, but I found that they have no interest looking my new profile and to be very new to me on this site. I love to people,who see my previous profie ands like to write me their desires. New partners appears on thread but disappears because of regional,geographucal and cultural differences but they should think on realjty that every human have desires and emotions in their heart and mind.

Back