Intro

Tigg

Hi

I am currently married and my husband and I are looking in to the concept of poly relationship but we are brand new to it all so going to here for advice from those with more experience than us.

Thanks 😊

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Tigg,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I looked at your other thread, and responded there briefly. Basically, there are a number of poly resources out there, and you should look at each one of them. Above all, this forum is a valuable resource, and you should continue to read and post here, we are here to help. I hope you have a loving journey into your polyamorous lifestyle!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

TXretired

Howdy and welcome to the group. Talk. Talk about your individual wants, goals and desires. Be open and honest. Then talk some more.

Tigg

Hey thanks for the replies and some advice already! I am going to have a read of the responses on my other thread. I planned to do it sooner but got sideswiped by life for a few days 😅

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
No problem; enjoy your stay on the forum.