It's complicated and that's just fine.

Thisandthat

Polyamorous polyromantic demisexual, raised in a very large extended poly family, with many dear and close friends as well. Age 59. Most recent LTR: Widowed three and a half years. My beloved wife of over a decade was monogamous so of course I honored that without complaint, though I was always a bit lonely. I'm just here to make connection to the wider poly community by participating in poly related discussions.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Thisandthat,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your late wife. My own wife passed away in 2013. I'm glad you could join Polyamory.com, you can certainly participate in poly-related discussions here and make connections. With the background you have, you will probably be able to help many here who are new to polyamory. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!