Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

11:40 a.m., Sunday the 12th

BH and I watched "Knives Out," a movie he had seen before at a theater. Some plot details were a little beyond my ability to suspend disbelief, but it was still a fun show overall.

SB will take Eddie to a private Barn Hunt class today, she will leave at about 1:30 p.m., the class starts at 3:00 (at Argus), and I suppose she'll get back at about 5:30. Due to Covid, I can't go with her. :(

The forum isn't very busy today, so I might have enough time to catch up on Facebook. We'll see. I haven't gotten caught up in a long time (not that it's the end of the world).

6:00 p.m., Monday the 13th

I've done poorly, this time around. Doubly poorly. I didn't brush last night, and I got up late today. I was able to get away with that because SB isn't working from home anymore. Starting today, they had her commute and work onsite.

I'll do better tonight. I'll brush, I swear it. :(

I don't think I'll ever get caught up on Facebook. Even with the early start I got yesterday, I couldn't do it. Maybe Facebook's gotten busier, with the pandemic? In any case, I couldn't do it. Oh well.

4:28 p.m., Tuesday the 14th

I still got up late today, but I brushed last night. For future reference, my strategy is to only mention brushing here when I *don't* brush, in other words, no news is good news. Not talking about brushing would be my preference, so hopefully that adds up to an incentive to brush. Hopefully that makes sense, as I don't intend to explain it again in the future. Bleah.

I let the dog out today, SB was ecstatic when I told her I did that. He did go #1 and #2 when he was out there. (We have a fenced-in backyard, so he doesn't have to wear a leash.) Other than that there's not much to tell you. I'll try to get up earlier tomorrow.

2:26 p.m., Wednesday the 15th

Not feeling much like posting, anywhere, on this forum today. Not feeling appreciated. And before anyone responds with a lecture, advice, or criticism, I will remind you that this is a blog thread, and as such, is not the appropriate place for that. It might be different if I was (literally) asking for it, but that is definitely not my intent. Especially not for those who would say, "Stop letting yourself be hurt." I strongly object to that doctrine. Usually I can take the punches, but today I am burned out.

Sending virtual hugs/good juju your way, Kevin.

12:04 p.m., Thursday the 16th

Thank you, RGJ. That is a kind gesture, and it does help.

Thanks, PP. I suppose I will get feeling better eventually. I appreciate your vote of support.

7:02 p.m., Friday the 17th

SB is at a Barn Hunt event; BH brought home dinner for him and me from Red Robin. SB doesn't care much for Red Robin, and she will pick up something for herself while she's out.

BH and I will probably watch something in about five or ten minutes. Probably S1E4 of Killing Eve (which SB bootlegged for us).

We had one relatively cool day today, with a high of 71°. My windows are open. The coming week will be a lot hotter, and I will close my windows and turn on my air.

That's enough talk for today.

12:58 p.m., Saturday the 18th

We actually ended up watching Episodes Four and Five. A thoroughly enjoyable series so far.

Today SB will have groceries delivered to her car at Safeway. She said I could go with if I wanted.

Not much else to talk about for now.

1:52 p.m., Sunday the 19th

SB didn't take me with when she went to Safeway (boo); however, later that afternoon the three of us went on a surprise (BH's idea) trip (yay) to a park with a super cool waterfall/series of rapids/falls in it. It didn't take long to get there, maybe half an hour.

For dinner, SB made us veggie burgers, potatoes, and salads. After dinner, BH and I watched S1E6.

Not much is happening today. BH and SB are working on the back room. Tomorrow's going to be a suck day, I'll be home alone when the cleaning lady comes over, and before she gets here I have to do a bunch of extra things for the animals. Not looking forward to it.

12:05 p.m., Monday the 20th

So I'm done with the hardest part, I had to feed the pets their canned food, with Rainee's medicine, a pill, in her dish with her food. It's a little chaotic trying to get the cats to go to their assigned dishes. So now the cleaning lady is here, I'm just waiting for her to get done. While she's here, Eddie stays in his cage. He actually hasn't barked much, that's a pleasant surprise. Later, after SB gets home from work, we'll take Rainee to the vet I think for a checkup and a blood draw.

Last night dinner was a "chili potato" (one of my favorites). It was a work night (and dinner was served at about 6:30 p.m.), so we didn't watch anything on TV.

12:58 p.m., Tuesday the 21st

So originally, Rainee was being treated for hyperthyroidism. Then, yesterday, they did labs on her blood, and she was actually hypothyroidic! meaning, the medicine she was taking was too strong for her. So, we'll cut her dosages in half and see if that comes out right.

Dinner was just microwave burritos, but we did have toppings. Afterward, BH and I did watch another episode, S1E7. Season One just has one more episode.

3:57 p.m., Wednesday the 22nd

SB made us two Indian dishes yesterday, I am a big fan of Indian food so I was pleased. We didn't watch anything. I didn't get up early today, but for me maybe slightly early. It took me quite awhile to get caught up on the forum today. SB got home ten or fifteen minutes ago. That's basically all I have to tell you.

4:41 p.m., Thursday the 23rd

Dinner yesterday was fish sticks (actually another favorite of mine), corn, peas, and ramen. We didn't watch anything.

Today, BH and SB both got home at about 4:05 or 4:10 p.m., I think BH got home first. Earlier today, I turned off the A/C and opened the windows (both in my room and out there in the main living room area). No one has complained so far, so that is a plus. It's 67° outside right now. Tomorrow will probably get up to 72°, and I'll probably open the windows again. After that, outdoor temperatures are going to climb and I'll leave the windows closed. The high on Monday is predicted to be 96°. Bleah!

2:34 p.m., Friday the 24th

BH and SB were both feeling somewhat under the weather last night, so they were wanting to turn in earlier than usual, so we did not watch anything on TV. Dinner was omelet-like eggs, black beans, and tater tots (yum!).

I've been letting Eddie out on the weekdays, that's been going pretty well until today. When it was time to come in, he refused to come in. I had to chase him around and pick him up and force him to come in. Not happy about that.

We have a bottle of Jägermeister in the (mini freezer of the) little fridge, I would love to get it out and pour myself a nice tall glass. Sigh, I can fantasize, can't I? The only drawback would be that SB would kill me. :(

11:55 a.m., Saturday the 25th

SB says that tonight we'll probably order takeout. Not as good as eating out, but pretty good with Covid-19 to consider. Last night we had leftovers. SB heated up some of our Indian food for me. A little while after dinner, BH and I watched the first two episodes of Hannibal. Our original plan was to watch the last episode of the first season of Killing Eve, but for some reason the computer we use for the TV was not connecting to the TV. We might replace that computer, we'll have to see. In any case it's a long-term problem, and any solutions will also have to be long-term.

HB and SB are on their way to pick up new pairs of glasses. I was asked to remain at home, so here I am, getting caught up on computer things. This concludes my riport.

1:50 p.m., Sunday the 26th

I'm kind of having a suck day today. That Jägermeister is sounding really good. :( Right now BH and SB are on a Barn Hunt trip (Argus) with Eddie, it was kind of suggested (by SB) that I should sit this one out. One reason being, that I would not be allowed to use their restrooms. I am actually okay about staying home, I just wish I could get plastered. I know, my liver wouldn't like it. My brain would love it.

We didn't watch anything last night, it was quite late (c. 8:20 p.m.) when we had dinner, and SB had to work from home for a few hours starting at nine. Dinner was pizza (La Gitana) and a salad. Tonight is a work night, so I assume we won't watch anything. I don't know what we'll have for dinner. That's all I want to tell you at this time.

2:11 p.m., Monday the 27th

Eddie did it again. Made me chase him all over the yard, I had to physically carry him back inside. I'm pretty bummed about it. I'm afraid that the next time he does it, it's gonna take me an hour or longer to catch him. I feel that I need to discuss this with Snowbunny. I don't want to, but I kind of feel like I don't have a choice. I just hope she doesn't feel like I'm making up an excuse to not want to let Eddie out. This is not the direction I wanted things to go. I was scoring points with SB, and honestly I was happy doing Eddie a favor. It wasn't that hard to do, until now ... and I hate being seen as the resident dog hater around here. I don't hate dogs. I just hate it when they act like this.

Dinner last night was takeout from Pho Yelm. I went with SB, to pick up the food, and to receive groceries at Walmart. We didn't watch anything last night.

Eddie is a breed that usually has more energy than sense, and painted on ears. His bad behaviour shouldn't be that much of a surprise to SB, and it's definitely not your fault! I hope the conversation goes/went well.

Back