Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

kdt26417

Official Greeter
5:17 p.m., Tuesday the 20th

Tonight is a Barn Hunt practice for Eddie; Snowbunny is gone doing that. Rumor has it that Brother-Husband will get takeout for me from McDonald's; possibly he may get pizza for himself. I've had a few energy drinks today, but otherwise I am fasting and I'm super hungry. Luckily, BH just got home (5:15 p.m.). After we eat, we'll probably watch something. But we'll see.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
2:51 p.m., Thursday the 22nd

He got takeout from McDonald's for both of us. Then, we watched AHS S5E4. That was Tuesday. On Wednesday (yesterday), SB made hot dogs and mac/cheese for dinner. We did not watch anything.

I've been a little extra stressed-out the last few days, getting up late, and struggling to catch up on my internet things. I don't think I've logged on to Facebook since this last Sunday.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
2:21 p.m., Saturday the 24th

I did get around to doing some of my Facebook stuff (on Thursday), but not on Friday (yesterday). On Thursday, the three of us watched the Presidential debate, while we ate pizza for dinner. For dinner yesterday, SB prepared chicken with potatoes and other veggies. It was a good dinner. Afterward, BH and I watched AHS S5E5.

SB has all five of the coming weekdays off ... which means I won't have to let Eddie out again until a week from this coming Monday. Yay!

kdt26417

Official Greeter
4:46 p.m., Sunday the 25th

For dinner last night we had salad, cooked veggies, chicken fried rice, and Korean soup. I feel bad, I know SB worked hard to make it for us, but I'm not a fan of Korean food ... honestly, the salad was the best part. [shrug] After dinner, BH and I watched AHS S5E6. We probably won't watch anything tonight because (for BH) it's a worknight.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
3:23 p.m., Tuesday the 27th

The forum has been extra busy these last few days ... which is okay but it does make keeping up a challenge for me. That plus the fact that I am feeling extra stressed-out again today. On the bright side, SB and I walked to Tim's Pharmacy (it's within easy walking distance) to pick up a prescription that ended up being something superfluous and we didn't get it, however I did get my flu shot and a few tasty snacks.

Tonight Eddie has a Barn Hunt practice, so SB won't be here, and BH will get takeout for him and me. We usually watch something on Tuesday nights, I think BH likes to stay up until SB gets home. But BH has been a bit down/moody lately, so we'll just have to see.