Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

Sending big hugs, a shoulder and an ear. <3

*hugs* Kevin, I'm so sorry that you're going through unhappy stuff. I hope it works out ok, and soon. Sending "love/peace/calm" (my god I'm such a hippie) vibes in your general direction!

Thanks guys. I guess the truth is it's not the end of the world, I'll be fine. Nothing has changed that anyone would notice, neither Brother-Husband nor Snowbunny knows anything's wrong, and I'd just as soon keep it that way. I'm just disgusted at myself, my self-confidence took a hit, I don't trust myself, I don't trust my luck. Hopefully with the passing of time, some of that trust will return. I feel slightly better after getting some sleep. Don't have as much of a headache today.

Again, thank you for your hugs and well-wishes and whatnot. Feels good to know I'm not alone here.

I know you have worked to improve how you cope with life. I hope your hard won skills help you to go easy on yourself for whatever mistake you may have made. You are kind and helpful to everyone here.

Leetah

Thanks, Leetah. Sometimes I think to myself, "How will I feel about this a week from now?" and the answer is often, "I probably won't even remember this." Helps to put things in perspective.

Glad you have some perspective, Kevin! I will remember to ask myself that question ("What will I think about this in a week/month/year?") next time I am being entirely too hard on myself. Good advice! :)

It has been good advice for me too. Even if it doesn't take the pain away, it gives me some consolation, and helps me realize that I'll be alright. It's a way of reversing that downward spiral.

(((hugs)))

I am; thanks PPG. That is I'm back to my usual levels of anxiety and depression. Manageable; tolerable ... but always there. My constant shadows. I don't mean to seek sympathy, at least not for that. Just stating it as a fact, appropriate for this blog. I hope you all are doing well, best wishes, carry on and all that. :cool:

Brother-Husband is off today, unusual for a Friday. I think it's because they called him in for work on Monday (also unusual). Since he didn't have to get up early this morning, he suggested the three of us watch something together last night. We watched "Dying Laughing," a 2016 documentary where they interviewed some famous stand-up comics (including Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Amy Schumer, Kevin Hart, Jamie Foxx, Sarah Silverman, Jerry Lewis, Garry Shandling, and Eddie Izzard). It was an enjoyable show, realistic, neither overly positive nor overly negative. I would definitely recommend it.

Snowbunny is away by herself picking something up at Walmart. She and I were there yesterday and there was something I forgot to get then, so I mentioned that to her today and hopefully she'll remember to pick it up for me. When she gets back, the three of us will go out for a big lunch somewhere. It's nice to get out of the house.

Later this week (Thursday), Snowbunny and I will be leaving for a trip to Utah. About a week after we get back, Brother-Husband and Snowbunny will leave for a trip to Michigan where one of Snowbunny's sisters is getting married (the other sister got married a year previous). This means I'll have the house to myself for maybe a week.

Today's supposed to get up to 89°; tomorrow, 94°. Wednesday and Thursday will only get up to 79°. No rain. We sure could use some rain.

I've been missing Washington a lot lately, but those temps! Sounds like it's been a long hot summer. It's pretty much the same as here in Florida...lol

Yeah, for a little while there, it looked like we finally had a cooling trend, but now it's mostly 80's and 90's. It does still cool off at night, down into the 60's or more often 50's. But I am hoping for fall weather to arrive soon.

Do you get tons of spiders in the fall? I did when I lived in Lacey. They would take over the whole outside of the house, and sometimes get inside, too. I really like spiders, but it was...kind of excessive.

I joked that I didn't REALLY need to decorate the house for Halloween with the fake webs and all, because the spiders would do the work for me if I just left them to it.

Then there were the particularly clever and enterprising spiders who set up housekeeping around the porch light, catching tons of buggos due to excellent web placement. I admired their ingenuity and let them live there, usually...

Haha, Fly and I used to name them. We had Dorindo-in-the-Window, Paul-on-the-Wall-in-the-Hall, etc. And the outdoor ones were collectively named Guardians of the Garden, and one year we had a HUGE one on the front porch we named Big Momma.

I love the fall! :)

Back