Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

2:34 p.m., Tuesday the 18th

We had leftovers yesterday, I had leftover Polish sausage plus SB made me potatoes and a salad. Tonight, SB will take Eddie to a Barn Hunt practice, so BH is in charge of dinner for him and me. Not much going on right now, this is pretty much my riport for today.

3:04 p.m., Wednesday the 19th

He brought us huevos rancheros, :D ... and we watched AHS S3E11. Not much else to tell you at this time.

4:10 p.m., Thursday the 20th

SB made us a chicken-vegetable stir-fry last night, with lots of ginger. It was quite good. I don't know what we'll have tonight, normally BH and SB would both be home at about 4:00 p.m., I assume they'll get home soon but who knows. Not much else to tell you right now, I got up rather late, so I definitely won't catch up on Facebook.

12:21 p.m., Friday the 21st

We had pizza from Domino's, SB ordered it and picked it up. This was around 7:00 p.m., so it was too late to watch anything (it being a worknight).

The other cleaning lady (the main lady) came over today, at a little after 11:30 a.m., and is here working right now. (Both cleaning ladies have the same first name.) She says that the lady that would have normally come out, actually broke her foot, and will likely need surgery. :( So, she won't be coming out for awhile.

That's all I have to tell you for today. There is minimal activity on the forum today so far, so maybe I'll catch up on Facebook. Who knows.

1:13 p.m., Saturday the 22nd

We had salad and pulled pork sandwiches last night. Which was good, it's just that the pulled pork was too salty. Not much we can do about that, it's not like we can pull the salt out ...

BH and I watched the last two episodes in AHS Season Three. I think we watched Season Four, but that was a long time ago so we are probably going to watch it again.

Forum activity is again really sparse today, so maybe I'll get another shot at catching up on Facebook. Who knows.

11:30 a.m., Sunday the 23rd

Forum activity is even more sparse today so far. Does this mean I'll catch up on Facebook? Who knows.

Eddie has a couple of short (half-hour) Barn Hunt practices today. Argus is a ways away, so SB will probably be gone from about 2:00 p.m. til about 6:00 p.m.

Not much else I can tell you. Last night, dinner was a shrimp salad. It was a little too late for watching anything.

3:40 p.m., Monday the 24th

I did catch up on Facebook, yay! I don't have to do that every time, but it's nice to do it once in awhile. I even had some time to read, I have a couple of books I'm working on. We had assemble-your-own tacos for dinner last night. It was too late for watching anything. I got up late today. That's about all there is to tell you. I'm sure I'll write again tomorrow, until then farewell.

2:00 p.m., Tuesday the 25th

Last night SB made something of a Korean dish for dinner, two kinds of cabbage stir fries with egg noodles. Tonight, Eddie has a barn hunt practice, so BH is in charge of dinner. Rumor has it, he is going to bring home huevos rancheros. :D We might even watch something. This concludes my riport.

12:43 p.m., Wednesday the 26th

We did watch something, AHS S4E1. (American Horror Story: Freak Show.) SB has tomorrow and Friday off, vacation days. On Friday, Rainee goes to the vet, and SB has a hair appointment. That's basically all I have to tell you for now.

3:38 p.m., Friday the 28th

SB was supposed to have yesterday off, but the credit union lost their mainframe. SB had to go back to work at 11:00 p.m. on the 25th, and stay at work until about 6:00 p.m. on the 26th. BH and I had TV dinners. Then, yesterday, SB had to go in again, starting early and ending at around 3:00 p.m. ... we had Indian takeout for dinner.

SB did have today off. She had a hair appointment; Rainee had a vet appointment. Also, SB and I had sex -- something we can only do when she has an extra day off. Things have been going well today. SB even let me have some Jägermeister. :D BH has a colonoscopy coming up on Monday. This will affect what we can eat for dinner. :(

11:45 a.m., Saturday the 29th

Dinner last night was potato slices, chicken, and broccoli, with oil and seasoning. Pretty good actually. Plus mac and cheese (on the side). After dinner, BH and I watched AHS S4E2 and E3. Today, right now, BH and SB are out looking for linoleum. For the back room, I think. I had to stay home because if they find some, they'll have to put the seats down to fit it in back.

1:51 p.m., Sunday the 30th

For dinner last night, SB made a stir fry, with veggies, and veggie sausage. Tonight, I don't know what we'll do for dinner, as BH can't have any solids and won't be able to eat with us. He actually suggested that SB and I should eat out, but can we in this pandemic? Are there any decent places open nearby with outdoor seating?

For TV last night, BH and I watched AHS S4E4 and E5. I don't know whether we'll watch anything tonight; perhaps BH has tomorrow off? His colonoscopy is scheduled for 7:45 a.m. ... they give you a drug for the procedure and I wonder whether he'll be in any condition to drive. Will SB have tomorrow off too? Such is not listed on our calendar.

5:13 p.m., Wednesday the 2nd

Puerto Vallarta restaurant was open nearby and had outdoor seating, so SB and I ate there. When we got back I was super tired and laid on the bed ... for hours. By the time I got back up it was like 10:30 or 11:00 p.m. ... so I excused myself out of brushing. Sorry. In my defense I'll say that up until then I'd been faithfully brushing every day for like at least two or three months. Then the next day I got right back on the wagon, and have stayed on the wagon so far since then. For future reference, as long as I don't mention brushing, you can assume that I'm faithfully doing it. I'll only mention it if I fall off the wagon again. Which I probably will, but who knows when ...

BH and SB did have Monday off. Dinner was pasta, a creamy sauce and chicken, with a side of broccoli. After dinner, BH was still too loopy from being drugged, and we didn't watch anything. Yesterday (Tuesday), SB took Eddie to a Barn Hunt practice and BH was in charge of dinner. He got us Impossible Whoppers. And he was up to watching AHS S4E6. We probably won't watch anything tonight, but technically it's possible.

I have mixed feelings about the new forum format. Some things about it are improvements, but not all. Most significant is the fact that all of the URL's have been changed. This breaks all of the previously-posted links to other posts on this forum. An added annoyance is that the new URL's have title strings before the thread/post numbers. This means that if I make a list of links, it will require a tedious process if I want to sort the list by dates of origin. Next, with all the broken links, it is doubly important to be able to search for posts and threads by a plentiful array of criteria. But the new search options are hobbled. Most notably, I can't search by who originated a thread. Taken together, this all means that some posts/threads will be lost to me (and others) forever. All for a URL change that is mostly cosmetic. :(

Haven't decided whether I'll bring those complaints to the admin. (There is a thread for that.) I don't have much hope that he'd rectify the situation, or even that he could. No point bringing it up if it can't be fixed. (Or if fixing it would be too much of a nightmare.) I did mention to him that I was hoping to regain the option to view 100 posts per page, but he said he hasn't found such an option so far. See, that's what I mean ... not everything is an improvement.

2:50 a.m., Thursday the 3rd

I did it. I asked for a more strong/versatile search engine. I was so obsessed about asking that I couldn't sleep, so, I logged in and went straight to the relevant thread.

That's all I have to tell you for right now. BH and SB are going on a trip starting later today, they will be gone I think until Sunday night, and will be taking Eddie with them, so I'll get a break from that. But I'll have to feed the cats, and clean their litter boxes.

Dinner last night was some kind of chicken chili, over a cut-up potato, with shredded cheese. It was too late for us to watch anything. BH has to get up early for work (whereas SB has today off).

3:42 a.m.

Holy wowsers, it looks like all the old links are now hooked up to the new URL addresses. OMG. Suddenly I'm quite impressed with the new forum format, I had no idea they could do something like that! Happy happy happy 🥰

3:42 a.m.

Holy wowsers, it looks like all the old links are now hooked up to the new URL addresses. OMG. Suddenly I'm quite impressed with the new forum format, I had no idea they could do something like that! Happy happy happy 🥰

I just found that you can "like" posts! I love it. I often read things that make me smile but I have nothing to add to the conversation. Rather than cluttern up a thread with a no content comment, I just move on. Now I can hit that like. Happy happy happy from me too! I will get used to the new format, but it might take some time.

It will be interesting to see whether the like button changes the caliber of the conversations here in the long run - I've often found myself more likely to comment here just *because* I couldn't like something and keep scrolling as I can on FB.

11:07 a.m.

I use "Like" (and other reaction buttons) on Facebook probably more than I should. I'm trying to cut down, but it's not so easy, I don't want people to think I *dislike* them, right? It's gotten to the point where I have to post a comment to show when I *really truly* like a post.

My plan is to use "Like" hardly ever on this forum. No precedent has been set, and plus I'm not as closely associated with most of the people here, e.g., no blood relatives. I don't know, it just seems different. Maybe I'll use "Like" once in a rare while when a post is like, OMG.

Does that make sense?

11:07 a.m.

I use "Like" (and other reaction buttons) on Facebook probably more than I should. I'm trying to cut down, but it's not so easy, I don't want people to think I *dislike* them, right? It's gotten to the point where I have to post a comment to show when I *really truly* like a post.

My plan is to use "Like" hardly ever on this forum. No precedent has been set, and plus I'm not as closely associated with most of the people here, e.g., no blood relatives. I don't know, it just seems different. Maybe I'll use "Like" once in a rare while when a post is like, OMG.

Does that make sense?

I totally almost clicked like on that. ;-)

Back