mom and step-daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetnips

Banned
I am so close to asking my wife if her daughter can poly-up. I don't see anything wrong with it cause we are not related, except by marriage.
What steps should I take to ease my wife into this?

Thank you all.

I don't think "easing your wife into this" is the right frame of mind. I'll try to get past my gut reaction of "ew" and look at this logically:

-Does she (your step daughter) still live with you? If so, NO. Do not start a relationship with someone who depends on you for food, housing, etc.

-What is her age? What is your age? Has she had serious relationships before or would this be her first? If she is young, or a lot younger than you, or inexperienced, I would still say NO. Might be ageism, and I know some people make a significant age gap work, but you are already starting from an untenable position.

-Do you have any reason to think your step daughter would be interested in you that way? Or is this just your fantasy? And have you thought about how your wife would feel having to schedule her time with you based on your time with HER OWN DAUGHTER??

Ultimately, though you may only be related by marriage, this does not sound like a good idea to me. Past the gut reaction "ew" factor (which by the way makes you, with this being your only post thus far, seem hella creepy), because I'm trying to give you a thoughtful answer, is the belief that having relationships with people of the same family (mother/daughter, father/son, brothers, sisters, even cousins) is NOT a good idea. Poly is already difficult enough to manage in terms of time and communication- why add a whole other layer of complication to it by having a family relationship involved too??

maybe i'm going out on a limb here, but a guy who calls himself "wet nips" and wants his step daughter (or wive's step daughter) seems just a little creepy.

maybe i'm going out on a limb here, but a guy who calls himself "wet nips" and wants his step daughter (or wive's step daughter) seems just a little creepy.

You just need to be more open-minded. You don't even KNOW the OP. How DARE you judge him like that.

I think i'm pretty open minded, thankyou. But, it just seems a little creepy, being as THAT is the guy's only post. Thanks, but "incest is best, put your wife's daughter to the test" just isn't one for my books.

plus, it appears as though from the short amount of info the guy left we don't know how anyone else feels about the idea, or if they even know. I may be completely wrong about the guy, honestly, I hope I am. For mother and daughter's sake. But from the way it seems now, it's coming off as a little creepy.

how old is daughter? And how old is he? Does anyone else know? And last but not least, how does one "poly up?" all of the poly people I know took time and patience to become successful at it, and didn't just "poly up."

But but - this is someone's LIFE we're talking about here. Maybe he's from a different culture or something.

OP, you should get your wife and stepdaughter to register on this forum so we can hear THEIR sides of the story.

Last edited:
Obviously you think this would be upsetting to your wife as you talk about what steps you can take "to ease her into it." Why would you want to do this? Aren't there enough other females in this world to choose from for a poly partner(s) such that you don't have to complicate or possibly compromise your current marriage and family relationships?? And assuming her daughter is an adult.........has her daughter expressed an interest in "polying-up" with you or anyone else for that matter? If you're serious about this...and not a troll...such a discussion should occur between all three of you as equal adults, not "daddy" asking "mommy" if he can "poly/play" with her daughter! :confused:

perhaps he is from a different culture, if so, I think a response to ANY of these posts and questions would certainly help clarify. You're right, this is someone's life. That baing acknowledged, it holds little value to wether this is an honest desire shared between three people, or a troll waiting from the shadows for the "opertune" moment to take what he desires.

well, the question comes down to wether this guy has a genuine desire, or a perverted fantasy. We have still yet to hear from him.......

perhaps he is from a different culture, if so, I think a response to ANY of these posts and questions would certainly help clarify. You're right, this is someone's life. That baing acknowledged, it holds little value to wether this is an honest desire shared between three people, or a troll waiting from the shadows for the "opertune" moment to take what he desires.

Ok, I'm going to let you off the hook. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

This is obviously a troll who wants to watch us argue with each other, and amuse itself by seeing if any of us will take the question seriously.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

By the way, it's "opportune", not "opertune".

But seriously, how could anyone not tell that this is a troll post? If it were a real post, they would come on and introduce themselves, give more details, such as how long the relationship(s) have been going on, the ages of the people involved, etc. etc. This is not even difficult. It's amusing to see people giving it the benefit of the doubt and trying to give it a sincere answer. It's amusing to see people trying to give ME a sincere answer, but I'm not here to mess with people's heads. I'm telling you this because it looks like you think I'm sticking up for the OP. I think that what the OP is talking about is gross and perverted, whether it's really real or whether it's made up to get people on this forum arguing with each other.. Now I'm going to wait for someone to tell me that I'm being "judgmental" and that if all the people involved in the OP's situation are OK with it, then it's not our place to say anything against it.

Eyeroll.

Troll-hunters.jpg

Maybe he is not

Who knows! this is not an everyday subject and not for everyone and not everyone writes letter perfect so knock it off with "showing off' how educated you are, and stop calling people trolls like your all knowing, anyone that comes in hear for the first time, your enough to scare them off. time will tell.

As fare as Mom, dad, daughter, boyfriend mom and daughter relationships it happens more than you think, not near as complicated as some poly relationships.

[horrific nonsense snipped]

Last edited by a moderator:

[advocacy for incest and pedophilia snipped]

Wow.... the way you explain it in the first quoted paragraph has opened my mind.....more like blown it but ....

What if she didn't enjoy mom doing her for years ?

Inbreeding and its consequences is based on medical fact not religious law.

RE; the well adjusted college girls,
Does the husband know of her incestuous past ? Any children ?

When do you think they will start having sex with their children.

You seem quite passionate in your defense of incest do you have a more personal connection to it? Is mom more than just mom .......big sis ....and isn't that where it gets (weird or medically bad ) you and her having a little brother. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.
Why would there be a problem with the attitude of "you're enough of an adult when I'm horny but afterwards you're a kid and its my house my rules or you'll be grounded"?

Age of consent laws are a bunch of crap in the first place without the power imbalance of incest involved. What does it say when you won't let someone vote or buy certain things or even stay out after legal curfew and if they screw up it's their parents responsibility, but call them an adult when they make your bits twitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back