Nervous hello!

Alice.Lee91

hello! Not sure how to introduce myself but here goes. Married, I’m 30 and my husband will be 28 soon. Long story short, nephew and his wife started a poly relationship and they temporarily living with us. Husband got influenced and wants us to try. Although I believe I’m monogamous, I am curious and day dream about what if’s!

I’m here to learn and not be judged. And this seems like the place.

Welcome!

Opening up a relationship, especially a well established one, can take a lot of work on the inter- and intra-personal fronts. There are some really great resources out there that can help you become ready for your spouse, and you, to find other love interests.

Around here, we generally advise to date separately rather than "add a third" to your marriage. He and you can meet new people and let any spark naturally develop if it's there rather than hoping you will find someone who will like you both equitably (rare).

You may want to take small steps on your way to being fully open to new relationships - just remember, you're involving other people and it's a bit hard to predict or control their wants and needs as you protect your own. So please read around and see how other people have navigated this before, too. Feel free to ask questions, and the more specific you are, the more relevant the advice will be.

All the best,
Evie

Greetings Alice.Lee91,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You can learn a lot here, and you will not be judged. It sounds like you may be headed toward a mono/poly relationship with your husband. There is nothing wrong with that, it takes extra work but it can be done. Just keep posting as your situation evolves, and we will give you up-to-date support and advice. Good luck in your mono/poly endeavors!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place. Curious as to what your daydreaming consists of..lol. Is your husband seeking a fall to add to your relationship or a man for your pleasure? We live a hotwife kind of lifestyle. Stag vixen fits us right now but we seek a long term relationship with a man who can commit to our trio. He's out there we just gotta find him..lol. Take care, JeffnTasha

Back