New to being polyamorous, just joined this site!

Nekogirl

Hi everyone! I just joined this community. I recently discovered that I am polyamorous.
My name's Jasmine. I am 28 years old. I live in Georgia, United States.
My hobbies are reading books and manga, drawing, writing stories, gaming, listening to music.
I am a lesbian too. I have a girlfriend who is a transwoman.
We've been in a long distance relationship for one year now.
My girlfriend lives in Pennsylvania.
I joined this community to make new friends who are poly also. :)

Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy reading the threads.

Greetings Jasmine,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

As you read and post on the various threads, you will be able to make new poly friends. Also you can message people privately, just hover on someone's avatar and click on "Start conversation." My inbox is open anytime. Glad to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Jump in and participate. You will find great folks here.

Hi everyone! I just joined this community. I recently discovered that I am polyamorous.
My name's Jasmine. I am 28 years old. I live in Georgia, United States.
My hobbies are reading books and manga, drawing, writing stories, gaming, listening to music.
I am a lesbian too. I have a girlfriend who is a transwoman.
We've been in a long distance relationship for one year now.
My girlfriend lives in Pennsylvania.
I joined this community to make new friends who are poly also. :)
Hey I’m Taylor. I’m 29 I live in Georgia too. Wanna text me [number removed from public post - use PM function for your own online security].

Mod note: Also OP hasn't been online for over 18 months. Please check original post dates before replying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back