Luxx

Hello,
I’m married and have been married for 15 years. we even together since we were 15 years old. We always discussed opening our marriage since we were so young. Well it finally happen he found someone he has a sexual attraction too. So he has had a few entanglements and it’s been fun hearing about it. I’m not ready to meet other people yet. But I’m looking forward to seeing where this all leads. I still don’t know all the abbreviations or names to certain things. But I’m sure I’ll be catching up as I read the forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Your situation sounds nice and your attitude is great :) Hope it all turns out well with your husband's new connection!

Also, there is no need for you to meet any other people. Not now, not ever - if you do not want to.

Greetings Luxx,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have a really good marriage, you have known each other a long time, and you are supportive of his wish to be poly. You might find our Glossary and Definitions thread to be helpful, also if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings Luxx,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have a really good marriage, you have known each other a long time, and you are supportive of his wish to be poly. You might find our Glossary and Definitions thread to be helpful, also if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Yes, I believe we have a solid foundation and we are both on the same page respecting each other desires.
Glad I found this group!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Your situation sounds nice and your attitude is great :) Hope it all turns out well with your husband's new connection!

Also, there is no need for you to meet any other people. Not now, not ever - if you do not want to.
Thank you! Correct who knows what the future has in store for me. But I’m happy for him he never though he would the one we always thought it would be me since I’m more flirty. Thank you for responding.

Back